Thursday, August 23, 2007

Noisy Hill 3

I was once told that the trick to a good speech is starting with a joke. I can't remember who told me this or how many times I have heard it, but I'm not a believer in it. However, a good blog may start with a display of a bizarre sense of humor.

Silent Hill is one of my favorite (possably my favorite at any given time) videogame series. Silent Hill is art. The games contain an emense about of a artistic qualities; from the soudtrack to graphics to the strange concepts explored in the games. If you dissagree with me on this thats fine, everyone has thier own idea of what art is, but I would love to know why. So please post your comments, and I will respond.

If you are someone who thinks it is not art beacause it is violent and macabre perhaps you should look at art from The Spanish Inquisition or Saturn Devouring His Son painted by Francisco Goya in 1823.

Now to the point.

Noisy Hill is a series of vidoes made by "Owl Waxer." They asked me to link to thier YouTube becuase the main page is working very well. ilikewaxingowls. Most Silent Hill fans should enjoy these, they make lots of refrence to the game and the comedy is great.


Silent Hill 3: Noisy Hill Part 1


Silent Hill 3: Noisy Hill Part 2


Silent Hill 3: Noisy Hill Part 3


Silent Hill 3: Noisy Hill Part 4


Silent Hill 3: Noisy Hill Part 5


View more here.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites