Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First... a little about myself.

To be completely honest I am not overly fond of introduction posts, nor am I very good at them. However I think one may be necessary here (if not, oh well.)

A little of my history;

I was born in 1987 in Independence, Missouri. Years later, I have no idea how old I was, we moved to a small town in the middle of nowhere called Willard, Kansas. Almost two years later we moved again, to Topeka. Was I 14? This is where I feel like things started happening in my life, my first "serious" relationship, when I was like 17, etc. I attended Topeka High for a few years and ended up dropping out and getting my GED. Shortly before I dropped out I met Rachel, who is my wonderful girlfriend, and I have been with her ever since. At that time I was going on 18 and had just fully recovered from a break-up and a bunch of shitty drama. Blah, blah, blah.

Now I am 20 and I live with Rachel in an apartment in Lawrence. I am now attending KU and hope to be for more then a few years. :P With my engineering major, I am going to have to.

A bit about my interests;

I enjoy a variety of subjects equally. I like to read and learn about anything that catches my attention. At this point the topics that interest me most, in no order; Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Art Criticism, Anthropology (yes, almost every aspect of it), Filmmaking, Drawing, Linguistics, Geography, Classical Music, Electronic Music and various forms of Literature.

The point of this blog;

Hopefully it will entertain, intrigue and inform the readers, or at least make them(you) think(not that you don't already.) I will enjoy writing it. I hope someone enjoys reading it.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites